Cooking Classes with Rory O Connell at Snugborough, 2013
- 1 Day Spring Cooking Class, Friday February 22nd
- 1 Day Summer Cooking Class, Friday May 24th
- 1 Day Cooking Class, “Master it – How to cook today”, Friday June 21st
- 1 Day Cooking Class, “Master it – How to cook today”, Friday September 27th
- 1 Day Festive Winter Cooking Class, Friday November 22nd
Format for 1 Day Cooking classes at Snugborough
The day begins with a welcome and coffee at 9am.
The morning demonstration class commences at 9 30am. The morning is broken with a short break at 11am and a seated lunch is served in the dining room at 12 30pm followed by a break.
The afternoon class commences at 2pm, with an afternoon tea break at 3 30pm and finally an informal tasting of the afternoon dishes at the end of the demonstration at around 5pm.
The classes are intensive and fun and focused on imparting as much knowledge of food and cooking techniques as possible. The aim is to teach dishes that are smart, seasonal, realistic and delicious and that are suitable for serving at home to both family and friends.
Folders with all of the days recipes and information are provided for all guests.
The cost of a 1Day Cooking Class is 250e.